• 2km from Cascavel, 20km from the Sertão gold mine and immediately adjacent to the Antena-Xupé gold targets.
• Previously released rock chip samples of 4,200 g/t silver along with gold, cobalt, copper, nickel, barium and tungsten.
• 3 ALS lab test rock chip samples returned 1.54%, 1.65% and 1.75% cobalt.
• Best silver hole was 17.6m @ 1,292 g/t Ag.
• High priority area prospective for silver and polymetallic mineralisation identified.
•Numerous multi-element anomalies within the areas drilled (peak assays of up to 11g/t gold, 196g/t silver and 0.19% copper) within 30m of surface.
• Potential for polymetallic IOCG target that needs more drilling after Sertão and Antena-Xupé.
Drilled 17.6m @ 1,292 g/t silver, rock chip samples returned 1.54%, 1.65%, and 1.75% cobalt.
Copyright © 2020 Pacific Arc resources - All Rights Reserved.
This websute contains or incorporates by reference “forward-looking statements” and “forward-looking information” under applicable securities legislation. Forward Looking information includes, but is not limited to information with respect to the Company’s strategy, future plans, objectives or goals, including exploration plans at its Brazilian properties, planned or anticipated capital raises, planned or anticipated budgets and potential for future estimated mineral resources. The Company cautions readers that forward-looking information is based on certain assumptions and risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations of the Company included on this website. Although the Company believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing the forward-looking information on this website are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information, and no assurance can be given that such events will occur in the disclosed time frames or at all. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by law.