• Plans for potential restart of Sertão mine and Antena- Xupésatellite pits similar to the old Troy configuration.
• Antena- Xupé is 8km from Cascavel mill with existing haul road, Troy operated 5 small open pits in this cluster.
• Situated inside existing mine leases making it possible to ‘fast-track’ a restart.
• Thicker mineralization than Sertão.
Potential satellite open pit gold project formerly owned by Troy Resources with 5 shallow pits in their infancy. Drilled 21.7 metres at 4.49 g/t in March 2018.
• 44m grading 1.48g/t Au from 11m below surface, including 23m grading 2.4g/t Au from 16m; and
• 6m @ 4.48g/t Au from 33m depth located 440m down-plunge from the old Xupé pits in an eroded anticline; and
• 21.7m @ 4.49 g/t (ANT004 from 144m) by Orinoco including 10.2m @ 7.74 g/t from 155m.
Copyright © 2020 Pacific Arc resources - All Rights Reserved.
This websute contains or incorporates by reference “forward-looking statements” and “forward-looking information” under applicable securities legislation. Forward Looking information includes, but is not limited to information with respect to the Company’s strategy, future plans, objectives or goals, including exploration plans at its Brazilian properties, planned or anticipated capital raises, planned or anticipated budgets and potential for future estimated mineral resources. The Company cautions readers that forward-looking information is based on certain assumptions and risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations of the Company included on this website. Although the Company believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing the forward-looking information on this website are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information, and no assurance can be given that such events will occur in the disclosed time frames or at all. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by law.